Plot & Details
A teenage Kevin Costner appears in this story of three young women and their love life, shot in 1974 but not released until 1986. The three women team up to rent a beach house in Malibu. One of them lands a job in a high school thanks to an investment broker she meets jogging along the beach. Another is taking acting lessons and enjoys horseback riding, though the young owner of the stable (Costner) turns out to be more interesting than the riding itself. And the third woman practices her guitar, shuns the owner of the studio where she records, and hangs out with her hunk cousin Steve, the fourth roommate in the house.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/14/2004
- DVD Release Date: 10/14/1998
- Distributor(s): Independent Artists
- Director(s): Richard Brander
- Starring: Terry Congie , Leslie Brander , Roselyn Royce , Kevin Costner
- Themes: Women's Friendship
- Tone: Summery
- Keywords: fame, girl, traveling, coming-of-age, friendship
- Country of Origin: USA (03-14-1986)
- Language: English