Plot & Details
'Step Up Revolution' is the next installment in the worldwide smash Step Up franchise, which sets the dancing against the vibrant backdrop of Miami. Emily (Kathryn McCormick) arrives in Miami with aspirations of becoming a professional dancer and soon falls in love with Sean (Ryan Guzman), a young man who leads a dance crew in elaborate, cutting-edge flash mobs, called "The Mob." When a wealthy business man threatens to develop The Mob's historic neighborhood and displace thousands of people, Emily must band together with Sean and The Mob to turn their performance art into protest art, and risk losing their dreams to fight for a greater cause.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Drama,Romance,Musicals
- Run Time: 97min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 07/27/2012
- DVD Release Date: 11/27/2012
- Distributor(s): Summit Entertainment
- Director(s): Scott Speer
- Starring: Ryan Guzman , Kathryn McCormick , Misha Gabriel , Peter Gallagher , Stephen \
- Themes: Dancer's Life
- Tone: Rousing,Stylized
- Keywords: dance-contest,competition,hip-hop-dance
- Country of Origin: USA (07-27-2012)
- Language: English