Plot & Details
Combining cutting-edge 3D technology and bravura filmmaking, 'Storm Surfers 3D' is the ultimate big--wave thrill ride. The film follows best friends and surfing legends Tom Carroll and Ross Clarke-Jones, along with surf forecaster Ben Matson, as they track and chase giant storms in their quest to ride the Pacific's biggest and most dangerous waves. Using state-of-the-art miniature 3D cameras that put audiences inside the barrel of the waves, 'STORM SURFERS 3D' is a visually stunning cinematic adventure unlike any other.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest,Sports
- Run Time: 95min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/14/2013
- DVD Release Date: 08/06/2013
- Distributor(s): XLrator Media, Vitagraph
- Director(s): Justin McMillan, Chris Nelius
- Starring: Tom Carroll , Ross Clarke-Jones , Tom Carroll , Toni Collette , Kelly Slater