Plot & Details
A romantic weekend on the water turns into a terrifying struggle for survival when bad weather drives a vacationing couple into an isolated swamp in Urban Legend director Jamie Blanks' tense tale of terror down under. Forced to steer their sailboat to the nearest shore when a storm rolls in and the waters grow treacherous, a young couple has no idea of the depravity they will soon be forced to endure. Shortly after docking their sailboat on a remote island, the stranded pair is captured by a psychotic man and his two demented sons. As the storm gathers ferocity, the couple fights against being sexually enslaved and brutalized to the breaking point. But these maniacs don't have a clue how hard their prisoners are willing to fight in order to stay alive, and as the tables are turned the violence escalates into a visceral explosion of savagery and terror.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Horror
- Run Time: 82min.
- DVD Release Date: 02/05/2008
- Distributor(s): Weinstein Company
- Director(s): Jamie Blanks
- Starring: John Brumpton , Nadia Farès , Robert Taylor , Mathew Wilkinson , David Lyons
- Themes: Nightmare Vacations,Trapped or Confined,Serial Killers,Stranded
- Keywords: couple, island, maniac, psychopath, storm, trapped
- Language: English