Plot & Details
Dario (Diego Abantantuono) is a psychologist who is in no hurry to marry his schoolteacher paramour Maria (Lina Sastri) in this romantic comedy. He meets an old friend who married Dario's former sweetheart Anna (Monica Guerritore), and with a picture of his wife and mistress in his hand, the man drops dead. Dario breaks the news to both women, who cling to him in their grief. He ends up in bed with the unbalanced patient Silvia (Domiziana Giordana) before a friendship with the two women turns into a sexual liaison.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Run Time: 94min.
- Distributor(s): Medusa Produzione
- Director(s): Giuseppe Bertolucci
- Starring: Diego Abatantuono , Monica Guerritore , Lina Sastri , Amanda Sandrelli , Domiziana Giordano
- Keywords: death,grief,love-triangle,marriage,mistress,psychology,schoolteacher,wife
- Country of Origin: Italy (03-11-1988)