Plot & Details
In this adolescent adventure-comedy, an angry nerd tires of being teased by cruel surfers who play a dirty trick upon him and spike his soda pop with enough female hormones to make him grow miniature breasts. Menlo Schwartzer gets his revenge by spiking their favorite drink, Buzz Cola, with a drink that turns them into zombies with a taste for garbage who will obey his every command. He makes about six of these zombie surfers and uses them to win a big competition. The title is supposed to be a joke. There is no Surf 1. Get it?
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy,Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 91min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 07/05/2002
- Distributor(s): Arrow
- Director(s): Randall M. Badat
- Starring: Eddie Deezen , Linda Kerridge , Cleavon Little , Peter Isacksen , Lyle Waggoner
- Keywords: competition, revenge, beach-party, role-switching, sports, surfing, zombie