Plot & Details
A grieving mother attempting to deal with the death of her daughter travels to the former haunts of the deceased young woman to face her grief and capture her child's true essence on this touching tale of love and loss starring Academy Award-winning actress Diane Keaton. Caring mother Natalie (Keaton) always treasured the intimate honesty of the relationship she shared with her kindly daughter Sara (Alexa Davalos), so when Sara is killed in a tragic car accident and Natalie discovers that her daughter wasn't the person she thought she knew, the devastation she feels is earth-shaking. Now determined to find out just who her daughter really was in life, Natalie takes a trip to the beat-up beach house where Sara spent many of her summers to speak with the friends who knew her best and finally begin the long and painful healing process.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 86min.
- DVD Release Date: 05/09/2006
- Director(s): Charles McDougall
- Starring: Diane Keaton , Tom Everett Scott , Alexa Davalos , Josh Hopkins
- Themes: Haunted By the Past,Death of a Child
- Tone: Intimate,Poignant,Reflective
- Keywords: accident,daughter,death,devastation,grief,mother
- Language: English