Plot & Details
Filmmaker Mark Hall explores the relationship between the growing popularity of Japanese sushi and the shrinking population of bluefin tuna in the world's oceans. As curious diners in countries such as Russia, China, and Brazil embrace the Japanese delicacy, the bluefin tuna population has experienced a disturbing decline. By examining the possible consequences our craving for sushi has on the ocean's delicate ecosystem, Hall reveals the potentially devastating effects of the current sushi craze.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 75min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/03/2012
- Distributor(s): Lorber Films, Alive Mind Cinema, Kino Lorber
- Director(s): Mark S. Hall
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (08-03-2012)
- Language: English,Japanese