Plot & Details
In this little horror film, a wealthy sportsman (Calvin Lockhart) invites a house full of guests to a big-game hunt that he's devised. He's sure that one of the guests is a werewolf, and he intends to stalk it, find it, and kill it. As a film viewer, you are alerted at the outset that a mystery awaits and that clues will be unveiled that can point to the identity of the werewolf. In fact, near the conclusion, the film has inserted a 30-second interlude during which you must decide, once and for all, who the hunted beast is. This film is based upon a story by James Blish titled There Shall Be No Darkness.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 92min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/25/1999
- DVD Release Date: 04/10/2001
- Distributor(s): Orion
- Director(s): Paul Annett
- Themes: Murder Investigations,Werewolves
- Tone: Disturbing,Tense,Creepy
- Keywords: hunting, mansion, millionaire, big-game-hunt, guest, hospitality, host, identity, invitation, mystery [whodunit], party, shapeshifter, stalking, tracking [following], werewolf
- Language: English