Plot & Details
Set within the popular bohemian coffee houses of the late '50s where beatniks gathered to recite poetry and perform, this sensationalistic detective drama centers upon the attempts of an insensitive police detective to catch an arrogant serial rapist, a rich young man who believes himself mentally superior and therefore beyond the law. His favorite victims are married women. When he learns that the detective is after him, the rapist targets the cop's wife. Later the poor wife discovers she's pregnant and cannot be sure who fathered her child. The film is alternatively titled This Rebel Age.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 95min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/08/2009
- Director(s): Charles F. Haas
- Starring: Steve Cochran , Mamie van Doren , Ray Danton , Fay Spain , Louis Armstrong
- Keywords: chase, detective, exploitation, love, maniac, police, racism, reform [improve], sexual, victim, violence, wife, Beatnik, Puerto-Rican [nationality], investigation, life-of-crime, prison, rape, release, slice-of-life