Plot & Details
Director Jackie Kong, who later made the cult favorite Blood Diner (1987), directed this terrible monster movie for exploitation pioneer Bill Osco, who stars under the pseudonym "Rexx Coltrane." The plot concerns a mutant child who has become a monster after being exposed to toxic waste in a small Idaho town. Mortimer (Osco) wants to investigate a series of disappearances, only to have his efforts stymied by the town's mayor (José Ferrer), who is worried about the potential economic impact on the local potato industry. This abysmal horror film was made in 1980 and shelved for three years despite a cast which includes Oscar winners Ferrer and Dorothy Malone, Martin Landau, and Kinky Friedman. Other featured performers are Ruth Buzzi, Murray Langston ("The Unknown Comic"), and Kenny Rogers' wife (at the time), Marianne Gordon.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 82min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/24/2005
- DVD Release Date: 09/13/2005
- Director(s): Jackie Kong
- Starring: Martin Landau , José Ferrer , Dorothy Malone , Ruth Buzzi , Rexx Coltrane
- Themes: Mutants
- Tone: Creepy
- Keywords: radioactive, toxic-waste, disfigurement, monster, mutant