Plot & Details
Jonathan Corbett (Lee Van Cleef) is one of the top lawmen in the State of Texas. He's so good at what he does, that he's been approached by Brokston (Walter Barnes), a wealthy speculator and power-broker, about running for the United States Senate. But there's one job that needs doing first which, if Corbett can finish it, will put him in an unchallengable position -- he has to hunt down and capture (dead or alive, with the emphasis on "dead") Cuchillo Sanchez (Tomas Milian), who's wanted for raping and killing a 12-year-old girl. Corbett does what he does best, pursuing Sanchez relentlessly and on his own level of intense brutality, past the border and into Mexico -- but along the way, Corbett learns what life is like for peasants like Sanchez, and what men like Brokston have to do with it. And he discovers that Sanchez may not be the murderer that Corbett thinks he is.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Westerns
- Run Time: 84min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/07/2005
- Director(s): Sergio Sollima
- Starring: Lee Van Cleef , Tomas Milian , Luisa Rivelli , Fernando Sancho , Nieves Navarro
- Themes: Sheriffs and Outlaws
- Tone: Forceful,Stylized
- Keywords: Mexico, border [geographic], bounty-hunter, capture, conflict, gunfighter, killing, millionaire, railroad, trail [path], bad-guy, cowboy, good-guy, investigation, murder, rape, revenge
- Country of Origin: Italy (03-03-1967)