Plot & Details
Bigfoot has managed to elude capture for nearly 25 years. One small town has made a cottage industry out of Bigfoot sightings and ancillary merchandising. All this may come to an end very soon, however. A local fat-cat businessman hopes to trap Bigfoot once and for all, so that he can get all the publicity gravy.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Action,Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 92min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/03/2008
- Director(s): Bill Rebane
- Themes: Obsessive Quests,Mythical Creatures
- Tone: Tense
- Keywords: Bigfoot,business,capture,community,creature,monster