Plot & Details
Misguided townsfolk, blinded by bias and fear, mistakenly kill a mentally retarded man after someone accuses him of raping the young girl he had befriended. Shortly thereafter the entire town is beset by a supernatural terror. The story originally aired on television.
- Genre(s): Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 100min.
- Director(s): Frank de Felitta
- Themes: Miscarriage of Justice
- Tone: Creepy,Disturbing,Ominous,Tense
- Keywords: false-accusation,mental-retardation,misguided,rape,revenge,supernatural,terror,town
- Language: English