Plot & Details
This obscure little science fiction/horror film (a British-American co-production) stars Willard Parker as a heroic astronaut who returns from a test flight to discover that most of England has been utterly destroyed by alien invaders, whose armies of killer robots have transformed nearly all of their victims into zombies. Parker manages to rally together a small resistance army from a few scattered survivors in outlying villages, and they eventually find the earth-based relay point for the transmissions which have enabled the invaders to coordinate the robot attack by remote control. Although entertaining overall, the story lags after a thrilling first half, with the final battle hampered by budget limitations.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Drama,Horror,Science Fiction,Thriller
- Run Time: 62min.
- Director(s): Terence Fisher
- Themes: Zombies,Robots and Androids
- Keywords: alien [not human], android, corpse, flight, astronaut, killler-robot, man-vs-aliens, resistance-fighters, test-flight, test-pilot, zombie