Plot & Details
When the mother of his two-year-old son Isaac suddenly passes away, struggling actor Mark (played by writer/director Mark Webber) is forced to grapple with his ability to grow up. As he kindles a relationship with a young single mother (Shannyn Sossamon), he begins to realize that he can no longer remain in denial about the real-life consequences his choices have on Isaac (Isaac Love, Webber's real-life son). Set against the backdrop of Los Angeles, 'The End of Love' is an intimate and stunningly honest portrait of a young father in transition between the life he's been working for and the one that's waiting for him.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 88min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/01/2013
- DVD Release Date: 07/16/2013
- Distributor(s): Wrekin Hill Enteratinment, Gravitas Ventures, Variance Films
- Director(s): Mark Webber
- Starring: Amanda Seyfried , Mark Webber , Michael Cera , Shannyn Sossamon , Isaac Love
- Themes: Single Parents,Fathers and Sons,Death of a Partner,Widows and Widowers
- Tone: Bleak,Downbeat,Elegiac,Intimate,Melancholy,Reflective,Somber,Talky
- Keywords: actor, death, exhaustion, hardships, loneliness, party, responsibility, single-parent, son, toddlers
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (03-01-2013)
- Language: English