Plot & Details
The owner of a financially foundering skin-flick production company decides that the only way to save it is to put on a Busby Berkeley-esque pornographic musical -- sort of a Broadway meets Times Square affair. Ribald humor, bawdy songs and plenty of skin abounds in this sophomoric satire that while unabashedly trashy, has developed a bit of a cult following. Songs include: "The First Nudie Musical," "The Lights and the Smiles," "Lesbian Butch Dyke," "Five Dancing Dildos," "Perversion," "Honey, What Ya Doin' Tonight," "I Don't Have to Hide Anymore," "Where Is a Man."
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 97min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/27/2003
- DVD Release Date: 06/25/2002
- Director(s): Bruce Kimmel, Mark Haggard
- Starring: Stephen Nathan , Cindy Williams , Bruce Kimmel , Leslie Ackerman , Alan Abelew
- Themes: All Washed Up
- Tone: Bright,Light,Racy
- Keywords: filmmaker, producer [showbiz], rescue, songwriter, behind-the-scenes, pornography, sex
- Language: English