Plot & Details
This low-budget horror film offers a veritable feast of campy fare as it tells the tale of an insane scientist's attempt to bring back the Third Reich by thawing out the prominent Nazis he has been storing in a deep freeze since WW II. He successfully thaws them out and gets them moving, but unfortunately their brains do not function correctly. In an attempt to rectify the situation, the doctor shaves and cuts off a young woman's head, lays it on a table, wires it to a strange machine, and forces her to control the zombie men telepathically. Unfortunately, she is mule-stubborn and refuses to do this. Instead, she telepathically calls for help, and then using her increasing powers, reanimates a few handy severed arms to take care of the wicked Nazis.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 95min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/22/2002
- Distributor(s): Dream Works
- Director(s): Herbert J. Leder
- Starring: Dana Andrews , Anna Palk , Kathleen Breck , Philip Gilbert , Karel Stepanek
- Keywords: Germany, Nazism, Third-Reich, experiment, freeze, head [body part], mad-scientist, telepath, cryogenics, decapitation, dismemberment, laboratory, master-race, reanimation, zombie