Plot & Details
Ronald Reagan plays a George Petty-type magazine illustrator who creates a "perfect girl" from a composite of the features of several models. While relaxing at the beach, Reagan meets a lovely young schoolteacher (Virginia Mayo) who is the living image of his imaginary girl. Sensing a terrific promotional angle, Reagan ingratiates himself with the girl and attempts to secure her services for a series of cheesecake poses. The film leads to a courtroom conclusion wherein Mayo must strut around in a bathing suit to win her case. Girl from Jones Beach is worth the admission price alone just to hear Ronald Reagan pose as a Czechoslovakian immigrant--complete with accent.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Romance
- Run Time: 78min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/13/2004
- Director(s): Peter Godfrey
- Starring: Ronald Reagan , Virginia Mayo , Eddie Bracken , Dona Drake , Henry Travers
- Keywords: Czechoslovakia, artist, beach, boarding-school, class [social], court [law], drawing [art], dream, dream-girl, employment, eye, fire, girl, history, justice, mind, mistake, modeling, offer, pattern, perfection