Plot & Details
Taking place during a transcontinental flight, the story of The Great Plane Robbery concerns an airborne robbery (hence the title) and a series of ancillary murders. With no minions of the law on board, it is up to the pilot (Tom Conway) and an eccentric passenger (Margaret Hamilton) to solve the case. The villain's identity is so obvious that it's a wonder he doesn't wear a name-tag reading "I DID IT!" The biggest mystery concerning The Great Plane Robbery is its running time: officially, the film runs 61 minutes; according to the records kept by United Artists, it clocks in at 63 minutes.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 61min.
- Director(s): Edward L. Cahn
- Starring: Tom Conway , Margaret Hamilton , Steve Brodie , Lynne Roberts , David Bruce
- Themes: Amateur Sleuths
- Tone: Claustrophobic,Madcap,Ominous,Tense
- Keywords: plans, airplane, investigation, killing, murder
- Language: English