Plot & Details
What do you do when the best and the worst moment of your life happens at the exact same time? Henry (Zach Braff) is not a particularly nice guy. He is a drug dealer because he is good at it. Nathalie (Isabelle Blais) is a beautiful young woman, married and about to have her first child. One night, Henry makes a wrong turn and their lives tragically collide. As Natalie's life unravels, Henry becomes her unlikely guardian angel - compassionate, charming and some much needed calm in the storm of her life. She finds a welcome relief in the tall, rumpled stranger that seems only too willing to offer her refuge. But Henry has his own problems. His past misdeeds are catching up to him and he soon discovers that he is no longer able to outrun his past or his present. The inevitable impact of his choices force both Henry and Nathalie to confront loss, love and life, and to ultimately decide whether the high cost of living is worth the price.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Drama,Romance
- Run Time: 92min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/22/2011
- DVD Release Date: 10/04/2011
- Distributor(s): Kinosmith (Canada), Filmoption International, Tribeca Films (USA)
- Director(s): Deborah Chow
- Starring: Zach Braff , Isabelle Blais , Patrick Labbe , Julian Lo
- Themes: Death of a Child,Intersecting Lives,Schemes and Ruses
- Tone: Bittersweet,Melancholy,Poignant,Sentimental
- Keywords: car-crash, hit-and-run, pregnancy, stillborn
- Country of Origin: Canada (04-22-2011),USA - Limited (05-13-201,USA - Limited (05-1
- Language: English,French,Cantonese