Plot & Details
Alexandre Aja directs this remake of Wes Craven's film The Hills Have Eyes. In this update, a family is taking a cross-country road trip when their trailer breaks down, leaving them stranded in the desert of New Mexico. There, they find themselves under attack by the savage "hill people," who were deformed by radiation during nuclear testing.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Horror
- Run Time: 107min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/10/2006
- DVD Release Date: 06/20/2006
- Distributor(s): Fox Searchlight
- Director(s): Alexandre Aja
- Starring: Aaron Stanford , Kathleen Quinlan , Vinessa Shaw , Emilie de Ravin , Dan Byrd
- Themes: Mind Games,Survival in the Wilderness,Cannibals,Nightmare Vacations
- Tone: Creepy,Ominous,Gruesome,Harsh,Tense,Menacing
- Keywords: baby,cave-dwellers,clan,desert,family-in-danger,family-strife,kidnapping,stalking,stranded
- Country of Origin: USA (03-10-2006)
- Language: English