Plot & Details
Set in the Philippines, this thriller centers on the desperate attempts of a loving American father to save his son from ruthless kidnappers. He is unable to do it alone and so calls up his wife's former lover, an ex-FBI agent to assist. Unfortunately, the former agent is devious and greedy. Fortunately, his new girl friend isn't.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 78min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/03/1999
- Distributor(s): No Studio
- Director(s): Eddie Romero
- Keywords: girlfriend, ransom, FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation), agent [representative], double-cross, kidnapping, rescue, victim