Plot & Details
Professional football player Kyle Bishop (Lance Gross) returns to his hometown after a turbulent stint in the NFL and struggles to find his place in life while coming to grip with a fact that he's retired and still in his mid-20s. Later, things begin to look up for Kyle when he begins spending time with his former high school girlfriend Faith. Faith has a young son, and after Kyle lands a job at a nearby gym he starts to think that maybe it's time to settle down and start a family. But when a major NFL team tries to lure Kyle back onto the gridiron with an offer that's difficult to refuse and the father of Faith's child shows up seeking forgiveness for his past indiscretions, the former football star realizes he faces the most important decision he will ever make.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 98min.
- DVD Release Date: 01/15/2013
- Director(s): Matthew A. Cherry
- Starring: Lance Gross , Nicole Beharie , Vanessa Bell Calloway , Harry J. Lennix , Keith David
- Themes: Football Players,All Washed Up,Starting Over,Journey of Self-Discovery
- Tone: Earnest,Reflective
- Keywords: NFL (National Football League),aimlessness,football,football-player,gym,life-changes,life-choices,pro-sports,retirement
- Language: English