Plot & Details
When the population of planet Earth is threatened by the very same force once created to protect them, a fearless rebel fighter will learn to think and fight like a machine in order to ensure the survival of the human race. At first the Drone Police were the perfect soldiers; that is until the very warriors charged with preserving civilization became hardwired for destruction. Now, as all hope for humanity continues to slip away, an electronically enhanced soldier named Tallis (Don Wilson) will rescue a beautiful rebel with the heart of a warrior (Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff). Vigorously trained by her android mentor to think with the precision of a computer and fight with the ferocity of a machine, this brave future gladiator will become our last line of defense against the ultimate enemy of humanity. Bokeen Woodbine, Keith David, and Steven Bauer co-star.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Science Fiction
- Run Time: 94min.
- DVD Release Date: 11/13/2007
- Director(s): Jesse Johnson
- Starring: Katee Sackhoff , Don \ , Bokeem Woodbine , Keith David , Steven Bauer
- Themes: Future Dystopias,Daring Rescues,Heroic Mission,Biotechnology [Anime]
- Tone: Forceful,Rousing,Flashy
- Keywords: robot
- Language: English