Plot & Details
Miley Cyrus stars as a teenager who reconnects with her father years after her parents go through a nasty divorce in this adaptation of the Nicholas Sparks novel. The novelist also provides the screenplay for the production, which is directed by Julie Ann Robinson.
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Genre(s): Drama,Family
- Run Time: 107min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/31/2010
- DVD Release Date: 08/17/2010
- Distributor(s): Walt Disney Pictures
- Director(s): Julie Ann Robinson
- Starring: Miley Cyrus , Kelly Preston , Greg Kinnear , Bobby Coleman , Liam Hemsworth
- Themes: Fathers and Daughters,Estrangement
- Tone: Bittersweet,Poignant,Sentimental,Tearjerking
- Keywords: vacation,daughter,estrangement,father
- Country of Origin: USA (04-02-2010),USA (03-31-2010)
- Language: English