Leigh (Kristen Bell) is almost 30, and living a seemingly perfect life in New York. But when her career and love life both come crashing down, she flees to her suburban hometown and regresses right back into teenage life and behavior. She moves into her old room with her parents, hangs around with friends who never left town, and reclaims her high school job as a condo-complex lifeguard. But as Leigh enjoys shirking adult life and responsibilities and enters into an illicit affair, she begins a chain reaction that affects those closest to her.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 98min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/30/2013
- DVD Release Date: 10/08/2013
- Distributor(s): Focus World, Screen Media
Liz W. Garcia
Lisa Ann Goldsmith
- Themes: Age Disparity Romance,Journey of Self-Discovery,Coming Home,Arrested Adolescence
- Tone: Raunchy,Bittersweet,Humorous,Reflective
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (08-30-2013)
- Language: English