Plot & Details
This undistinguished drama goes no further than clichéd views about women who gain success by bedding down those who have it. Pia Zadora stars as Jerilee, just out of high school and married to a prominent Hollywood screenwriter, with her own heart-felt aspirations to get her screenplays noticed by the right producers. Her marriage fails for many reasons and once on her own, she comes to the difficult decision that she really will go nowhere fast unless she uses her sexual charms to pave the way to recognition -- and so she does, with a bit of revenge thrown in at the end for good measure.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 92min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 07/06/2009
- Director(s): Peter Sasdy
- Starring: Pia Zadora , Lloyd Bochner , Bibi Besch , Joseph Cali , Anthony Holland
- Themes: Ladder to the Top
- Tone: Lurid,Sexual,Sweeping
- Keywords: craziness, fame, harassment, screenwriter, seduction, sex, behind-the-scenes, betrayal, decadence, stars [celebrities]