Plot & Details
The main character in the animated tale The Night B4 Christmas is an elf named Elvin. Elvin harbors dreams of leaving the North Pole, where he works in Santa's workshop, and becoming a music star. He works up the courage to leave and go for his dream. He makes some new friends, but soon learns some hard truths about the music business. When Santa himself becomes ill, Elvin must decide to put his pride aside in order to get the gifts where they need to be for Christmas day.
- Genre(s): Family
- Run Time: 70min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/21/2003
- Distributor(s): UrbanWorks Entertainment
- Director(s): Tom Tataranowicz, Ron Myrick
- Tone: Bright,Merry,Whimsical
- Keywords: Santa, Christmas, North-Pole, Santa-Claus, dog, dreams-of-success, elf, gnome, journey, music-industry, pop-music
- Language: English