Plot & Details
Though she has struggled to put her past behind her, a woman finds the task impossible. This drama chronicles the events that transpire after she must learn to let herself get close to the man who married her even though he was aware she was pregnant from another man. Instead of repeating her actions in that earlier relationship, she must learn to stay with a man who loves her.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 92min.
- DVD Release Date: 02/22/2005
- Director(s): Stephen Gyllenhaal
- Starring: Dana Delany , Clancy Brown , Ellen Burstyn , Sada Thompson , Nancy Moore Atchison
- Themes: Starting Over
- Tone: Poignant,Reflective,Sentimental
- Keywords: husband, past, pregnancy, relationship, woman
- Language: English