Plot & Details
20th Century-Fox gussied up its 1954 hit Three Coins in the Fountain for the 1960s, and the result was The Pleasure Seekers. Three American girls in search of wealthy husbands head to Madrid. Ann-Margaret is an aspiring performer, Carol Lynley is a secretary, and Pamela Tiffin is an art student. Ann-Margaret ends up with a Spanish doctor (Andre Lawrence), Carol with an American journalist (Gardner McKay), and Pamela with a man of noble birth (Anthony Franciosca). Gene Tierney, once a leading lady at 20th Century-Fox, takes a back seat to the studio's new starlet crop in a glorified "guest star" stint.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Family,Musicals,Romance
- Run Time: 107min.
- Distributor(s): 20th Century Fox
- Director(s): Jean Negulesco
- Starring: Ann-Margret , Anthony Franciosa , Carol Lynley , Gardner McKay , Pamela Tiffin
- Themes: Playing the Field
- Tone: Light,Sweet
- Keywords: noble, art-appreciation, college-student, doctor, love, nobility, performer, reporter, secretary