Plot & Details
Luke, 25, is autistic and lives a sheltered life with his grandparents. But his world is suddenly turned upside down when his grandmother dies and he is forced to live with his dysfunctional relatives who have no patience for him or his senile grandfather, who they quickly force into a nursing home. Luke is left with his grandfather's final semi-coherent words: "Get a job. Find a girl. Live your own life. Be a man!" For the first time in his life, Luke has a mission. He is about to embark on a quest.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 95min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/05/2013
- DVD Release Date: 08/06/2013
- Distributor(s): Independent
- Starring: Lou Taylor Pucci , Seth Green , Cary Elwes , Kristin Bauer , Kenneth Welsh
- Themes: Living With Disability,Dysfunctional Families
- Keywords: autism, dementia, dysfunctional, family-dynamics, grandfather
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (04-05-2013)
- Language: English