Plot & Details
Still reeling from his recent break-up with the women who left him to experience life in America, a serious-minded British man finds that true love may be closer than he ever expected in first-time writer/director Tony Fisher's intimate romantic drama. Abandoned by his former girlfriend and desperate to grasp the intricacies of the fairer sex, Matt (Joseph McFadden) falls subject to the lager-soaked advice of his philosophizing mates before embarking on a string of failed love connections. Just when it seems that all hope for romance may be forever lost, the revelation that the relationship between his best friends Vinnie (Matthew Delamere) and Susie (Kate Ashfield) is on the rocks leads the lovelorn London twenty-something wondering if his future isn't sitting right there before him.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 80min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/09/2006
- DVD Release Date: 04/24/2007
- Distributor(s): IFC
- Director(s): Tony Fisher
- Starring: Joseph McFadden , Kate Ashfield , Matthew Delamere , Christine Tremarco , Vas Blackwood
- Themes: Love Triangles,Playing the Field,Breakups and Divorces,Thirtysomething Life,Single Life
- Tone: Quirky,Talky,Witty
- Keywords: advice, break-up [romantic], friendship
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (08-09-2006)
- Language: English