Plot & Details
Convinced that she and her older brother Matthew share an unspoken pact that they belong to one another, emotionally stunted 17-year-old Jackie pushes the idea of an incestuous relationship as disinterested Matthew begins dating his first real girlfriend, and prepares to depart for college.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 91min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/01/2013
- DVD Release Date: 09/10/2013
- Distributor(s): The Cinema Guild
- Director(s): Dan Sallitt
- Themes: Sibling Relationships
- Tone: Disturbing,Intimate,Reflective,Tense
- Keywords: brother, incest, mental-illness, sibling
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (03-01-2013)
- Language: English