Plot & Details
Kristen (Amber Heard), a beautiful but troubled young woman, finds herself bruised, cut, drugged, and held against her will in a remote ward of a psychiatric hospital. She is completely disoriented, with no idea why she was brought to this place and no memory of her life before being admitted. All she knows is that she isn't safe.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Horror
- Run Time: 86min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 07/08/2011
- DVD Release Date: 08/16/2011
- Director(s): John Carpenter
- Starring: Amber Heard , Danielle Panabaker , Mamie Gummer , Lyndsy Fonseca , Jared Harris
- Themes: Ghosts,Mental Illness
- Tone: Atmospheric,Creepy,Menacing,Tense
- Keywords: amnesia, mental-institution, patient [medical], therapist, ward [hospital]
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (07-08-2011)
- Language: English