Plot & Details
Emmett Malloy's visually and emotionally powerful feature length concert film documents The White Stripes groundbreaking 2007 tour of Canada. An intimate look at an enigmatic band, 'The White Stripes Under Great White Norther Lights'presents a wide array of shows played at off-kilter venues including local bowling alleys and city buses. Along the way, the cameras capture the life of one of music's most mysterious duos, Jack and Meg White, as they share caasual conversations, fire cannons, and even play a 'one note show.'
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 93min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/12/2010
- Director(s): Emmett Malloy
- Starring: The White Stripes , Meg White , Jack White
- Themes: Musician's Life
- Tone: Easygoing,Intimate,Quirky
- Keywords: Canada, band [music group], behind-the-scenes, concert-tours, on-the-road, rock-music
- Language: English
Rotterdam International Film Festival
|Year||Award||Category||Cast & Crew||Result|
|2010||Rotterdam International Film Festival||Film Presented||Nominated|