Plot & Details
Two independent filmmakers attempt to bury the hatchet for the betterment of both their careers after success starts to fade, and middle age looms ominously. Fifteen years ago, Splick and Jason collaborated on the indie hit that launched them both to stardom. Then, in the late '90s, came the fallout. Now, with their careers stalled out and their personal lives in shambles, Splick and Jason decide that the best way to forge ahead is to leave the past behind. Unfortunately for both, forgiving others is sometimes easier said than done.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 89min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/08/2011
- DVD Release Date: 11/20/2012
- Director(s): Donal Lardner Ward, Eric Schaeffer
- Starring: Eric Schaeffer , Donal Lardner Ward , Diane Davis , Stefanie E. Frame , Dolores McDougal
- Themes: Faltering Friendships,Midlife Crises,Men's Friendship
- Tone: Humorous,Witty
- Keywords: estrangement, filmmaker, friendship, life-changes, life-choices, mid-life-crisis, middle-age
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (04-08-2011)
- Language: English