Plot & Details
While traveling for work in a city far from their homes, a novelist and a corporate accountant find themselves in bed together. Although she's married, and he's seeing someone, their intense attraction turns a one-night stand into an unexpected relationship and a respite from the obligations of daily life. Through a series of moments-some profound, some silly, some intensely intimate-we see a portrait of an evolving relationship that could become the most significant one of their lives.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 82min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 11/09/2012
- DVD Release Date: 02/12/2013
- Distributor(s): Oscilloscope Pictures
- Director(s): Matt Ross
- Starring: Marin Ireland , Chris Messina
- Themes: Brief Encounters
- Tone: Poignant
- Keywords: extramarital-affair, writer
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (11-09-2012)
- Language: English