Plot & Details
Based on the popular television series created by Rod Serling, this film of horror and the supernatural tells four separate stories--each by a different director: John Landis, Steven Spielberg, Joe Dante and George Miller. In one, a bigot is taught a lesson when he is transported to experience the lives of three different victims of prejudice and intolerance. Another takes a trip to an old-age home where the arrival of a special man turns some of the residents into youthful people once again. In the third, a woman befriends a timid young child who turns out to be a maniacal brat with bizarre powers. The final segment shows how a man with an aversion to flying has a rough time when he panics and then sees a strange creature on the wing outside his window seat.
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Genre(s): Horror,Science Fiction,Thriller
- Run Time: 120min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 07/07/2008
- DVD Release Date: 10/09/2007
- Director(s): John Landis, Steven Spielberg
- Starring: Dan Aykroyd , Jeff Bannister , Patricia Barry , Peter Brocco , Albert Brooks
- Themes: Mischievous Children,Race Relations
- Tone: Chilly,Claustrophobic,Eerie,Fanciful,Tense
- Keywords: aerial, capture, control, family, fear, passenger, racism, retirement, time-travel, youth, supernatural-forces, traveling
- Language: English