Plot & Details
An Elvis wannabe attempts to woo his dream girl away from her insane boyfriend in this colorful romantic comedy written by and starring Gordon Michaels. Las Vegas native Harold is unlucky in love and prone to fantasy. When Harold meets Wanda, she has just run away from her boyfriend, Jake, an egotistical rocker who's stuck in the '80s. Wanda was doing some soul searching, but Jake wants her back. Now, in order to hold on to the girl of his dreams, Harold will have to convince Wanda that it's time to stop running, and start loving.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Comedy,Romance
- Run Time: 88min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/12/2009
- DVD Release Date: 02/23/2010
- Distributor(s): Lg Entertainment
- Director(s): Ari Palitz
- Starring: Gordon Michaels , Nicole DeHuff , Dylan McDermott
- Themes: Looking For Love
- Keywords: ex-boyfriend,girl,romance,unlucky
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (06-12-2009)
- Language: English