Plot & Details
This inspiring documentary profiles the rise of the AIDS activist group ACT UP's longtime efforts to stop the corporate corruption, social misperceptions, and government neglect associated with HIV and AIDS.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 93min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/06/2012
- Distributor(s): Hubbard & Schulman
- Director(s): Jim Hubbard
- Starring: Ann Northrup , Eric Sawyer , Ron Goldberg , Tom Kalin , Peter Staley
- Themes: Social Injustice
- Tone: Forceful,Visceral
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (06-06-2012)
- Language: English