Plot & Details
This three part documentary offers interesting insight into the artistry of comedian Charles Chaplin between the years 1916-31. This part presents rare film clips from Chaplin's home movies, outtakes, and segments of projects that were later abandoned. The program includes excerpts from City Lights, Modern Times, and The Gold Rush. Other titles in the set are Unknown Chaplin, Vol. 1: My Happiest Years and Unknown Chaplin, Vol. 2: The Great Director.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 52min.
- Director(s): Kevin Brownlow
- Themes: Actor's Life,Filmmaking
- Tone: Deliberate,Humorous,Literate,Reflective,Upbeat
- Keywords: actor,comedian,filmmaker,home-movies,outtakes