Plot & Details
The English-language title and the Anglo-Saxon name of the director (Alex Burks) of this film would tend to lead one to surmise that A Long Ride From Hell is a Hollywood western. But wait! That terrain looks awfully Italian, and it so happens that Alex Burks is really Camillo Bazzoni. You'll probably catch onto the film's country of origin the moment Steve "Hercules" Reeves rides into view; Reeves (who co-wrote the screenplay) plays a rancher framed on a train-robbery charge. "Long" and "Hell" are the operative words here. Originally titled Vivo per la Tua Morte, this sleep-inducer was Steve Reeves' cinematic swan song.
- Genre(s): Westerns
- Run Time: 94min.
- Director(s): Camillo Bazzoni, Alex Burks
- Starring: Steve Reeves , Wayde Preston , Dick Palmer , Silvana Venturelli , Lee Burton
- Themes: Miscarriage of Justice,Ranchers,Out For Revenge
- Tone: Grim,Gritty,Harsh
- Keywords: brother, cowboy, escape, investigator, prison, ranch, train [locomotive], truth, accusation, cattle, criminal, escaped-convict, false-accusation, imprisonment-false, investigation, robbery, rustler
- Country of Origin: Italy (04-05-1968)
- Language: Italian