Plot & Details
A 12-year-old boy stricken with leukemia compiles a list of all the goals he'd like to achieve during his short time left, and attempts to conquer the list with the help of his loyal best friend in this life-affirming drama from writer/director Gustavo Ron.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 95min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 07/19/2013
- Distributor(s): World Wide Motion Pictures Corporation
- Director(s): Gustavo Ron
- Starring: Ben Chaplin , Emilia Fox , Greta Scacchi , Robbie Kay , Alex Etel
- Themes: Facing Death
- Keywords: boy, friend, goal-setting, leukemia
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (07-19-2013)
- Language: English