Plot & Details
Three women who share a house are all about to turn 30. Tentative, mousy Micki (Julie Warner) has just had her fiancée, Jeff (Joseph Urla), break off their wedding plans because she's not passionate enough for him. Beautiful Tanya (Paulina Porizkova) is pregnant and has lost her job as a sales clerk, but her boyfriend Tom (Richard Edson) isn't ready to marry and raise a child. Jasmine (Illeana Douglas), who loves being single and dating bad boys, is tired of her family's pressure to marry. She proposes that all three get married, notify their families, then divorce. They go to Las Vegas to pursue the scheme. Micki hooks up with a dreamy cowboy, Cary (John Corbett), who instructs her in the art of passion. Tanya lures an older fellow, divorced businessman Oliver (Charles Martin Smith), planning to trick him into thinking that he's responsible for her pregnancy. Jasmine falls for Oliver's younger friend Matt (Jonathan Penner), who turns her on despite being a nice guy.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Foreign
- Run Time: 100min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/13/1997
- DVD Release Date: 01/11/2000
- Director(s): Dana Lustig
- Starring: Arie Muskuna , Illeana Douglas , Dafna Rechter , Paulina Porizkova , Moti Giladi
- Themes: Wedding Bells,Women's Friendship,Marriages of Convenience
- Tone: Humorous,Madcap,Upbeat
- Keywords: bachelorette,con/scam,divorce,marriage,pregnancy,rejection,romance,seduction
- Language: English