Plot & Details
'Welcome to the Rileys' is a powerful drama about finding hope in the most unusual of places. Once a happily married and loving couple, Doug and Lois Riley (James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo) have grown apart since losing their teenage daughter eight years prior. Leaving his agoraphobic wife behind to go on a business trip to New Orleans, Doug meets a 17-year-old runaway (Kristen Stewart) and the two form a platonic bond. For Lois and Doug, what initially appears to be the final straw that will derail their relationship, turns out to be the inspiration they need to renew their marriage.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 110min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/29/2010
- DVD Release Date: 02/01/2011
- Distributor(s): Samuel Goldwyn
- Director(s): Jake Scott
- Starring: Melissa Leo , James Gandolfini , Kristen Stewart
- Themes: Unlikely Friendships,Death of a Child,Crumbling Marriages,Runaways
- Keywords: agoraphobia,daughter,death-in-family,marriage-problems,prostitute/prostitution
- Country of Origin: USA (10-29-2010)
- Language: English