Plot & Details
The concepts of quantum theory and spiritual well-being originally put forth in the 2004 feature What the #$*! Do We Know?! are expanded upon in this extended version of the same film featuring a new opening, a variety of new interviews, and three new computer-animation segments. If audiences found themselves questioning anything and everything about the reality that surrounds them after viewing the original film, newly shot interviews with scientists Dean Radin and Dr. Masaru Emoto, as well as author Lynne McTaggart, help to put the previously presented information into a new context while offering a revealing look at the world we only thought we knew. With all-new information regarding string theory, consciousness, mysticism, and biology, What the Bleep!? -- Down the Rabbit Hole is bound to inspire just as much compelling conversation as its wildly popular predecessor.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary
- Run Time: 152min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/03/2006
- DVD Release Date: 08/01/2006
- Distributor(s): Independent Artists
- Director(s): Betsy Chasse, William Arntz
- Themes: Journey of Self-Discovery
- Tone: Cerebral,Dreamlike,Meditative
- Keywords: New-Age, faith, philosophy, quantum-physics, science, spiritual-awakening, spirituality
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (02-03-2006)
- Language: English