Plot & Details
An L.A. matchmaker and an unemployed actress forge an unlikely romance in this comedy starring Susan Priver and Sally Kirkland. Scarlet Zabrinski (Priver) may be a born cupid, but when it comes to her own love life things aren't going too well; her mother Ruth (Kirkland) insists on setting her up, despite repeated pleas by the put-upon daughter to kindly relent. When Scarlet's mistakenly sets up her unemployed pothead brother with a porn star, family ties quickly begin to fray. Then, one day, while driving along and enjoying the sunshine, Scarlet is rear-ended by homeless foreign actress Sabrina Fisser (Musetta Vander). Feeling bad for the vagabond, Scarlet offers Sabrina a place to stay for the night. But one night quickly stretches into another, and then a week, leaving Scarlet to wonder whether she will ever get her privacy back. Then, just as Scarlet starts to feel like she's completely helpless, her brother hits on Sabrina and everything starts to change. Is Scarlet simply being protective of her new roommate, or could her growing affection for Sabrina be a sign of true love?
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 84min.
- DVD Release Date: 04/28/2009
- Director(s): Anthony Caldarella
- Starring: Susan Priver , Sally Kirkland , Musetta Vander , Jere Burns , Timothy V. Murphy
- Themes: Looking For Love,Matchmakers,Serendipity
- Tone: Heartwarming,Sentimental,Sweet
- Keywords: homeless, affection, attraction, homelessness, matchmaker
- Language: English