Adam (Treadaway) and Morello (Tena) have a big problem. It's not that Adam is the heartthrob lead singer in a famous electropop band or that his girlfriend is a spoiled supermodel. His problem is Morello's problem. Morello's problem isn't that she's lead singer in a struggling post-punk riot girl band or that she's dating a banker. No, her problem is that she has to perform the biggest gig of her life at a music festival while handcuffed to the kind of person she totally despises - Adam. So begins an out-there odd-ball romantic comedy filled with lust, mud, betrayal, booze, portaloos and a hundred thousand people partying to the greatest music in the world. None of whom seems to have the key - not to the meaning of life - but to the handcuffs.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Romance
- Run Time: 80min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/11/2012
- DVD Release Date: 08/14/2012
- Distributor(s): Roadside Attractions, Stage 6 Films
- Themes: Musician's Life,Unlikely Friendships
- Tone: Humorous,Light,Talky
argument, clergy, handcuffs, music-festival, musician
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (05-11-2012)
- Language: English