Plot & Details
Directed by David Teboul, Yves Saint Laurent 5, Avenue Marceau 75116 Paris takes a behind-the-scenes look at the elites of the fashion industry, particularly fashion mogul Yves Saint Laurent, and attempts to determine if and why this label is deserving of the high price it commands. The answer lies within the making of the clothes themselves. As Teboul follows the designers through their work schedule in an effort to define what it takes to "build" a dress, it becomes apparent that the seamstresses are not merely sewing clothes, but attempting to translate the vision of their employer onto fabric.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 85min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/07/2004
- Distributor(s): Empire Pictures
- Director(s): David Teboul
- Starring: Yves Saint Laurent , Anne-Marie Munoz , Catherine Deneuve , Loulou de la Falaise , Pierre Bergé
- Themes: Fashion World
- Tone: Lavish,Stylish,Elegant
- Keywords: fashion-designer, fashion-industry, high-fashion
- Language: French